Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Riverside International Film Festival 2012

I just wanted to share this good news here about my newest short film, 'Dream.' I will have the WORLD PREMIERE at 10th Annual Riverside International Film Festival in the Animation Night Program at Regal Cinemas Riverside Plaza. As the World Premiere, the word itself describes, it will be the first time showing the full length of this short film in public. Click here to see the trailer. It will be so awesome if I see some of you at the screening. This year's RIFF is particularly special since one of my students, Josue Geronimo's film, 'Albert' got officially selected in the student night category. I am so proud of Josue. Anyways, as far as my personal life goes, Jian and I are only a couple of days away from the due date for our first baby therefore my next post will be on our (yet to be born) baby and his picture :) Stay tuned!

Click here to go to the Film Festival's website.
I think they're still in the middle of finalizing the programs and films so you might not be able to see much of film info on there website yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment