Friday, February 17, 2012

The 1st Week of Spring12 at RCC

Whoever comes here and visit my blog, thank you! I just wanted to say it up front since I feel guilty for not updating my blog for such a long time. My life has been very busy and crazy (in a very exciting and positive way) Last week was the first week of Spring 2012 semester and I had a very busy weekend with my students trying to add/drop classes, going through a matriculation and auditing process, etc. The weather has been pretty horrible too. But the first day in my class though when I was ready to go home I got to see the double rainbow as seen above.

Meanwhile, I got a new office in the "ART BUILDING" where I teach all of my classes. Until last semester, my office was located in a lower side of the campus which was about 15 minutes walk from where I teach. So here are some pictures of my new office. The best part is that I can brew my own coffee and I can microwave or make my own lunch before or inbetween my classes.




This semester being my 7th semester teaching at RCC, I just simply can't wait to see my students' drawings and films! Have a fun president's weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment