Monday, January 23, 2012

Film, 'Dream' completed


Yup so 'Dream' is finally done. It's only 3 minutes and 20 seconds but it took me about a half a year to complete this film... I am not 100% satisfied with the result but who does...? I am happy though this is my very first official film that I finished since I got out of UCLA although there were a lot of freelance and experimental pieces I have done in last couple of years. The film is being sent to film festivals and I will keep updating the premiere and screening info of this film here on my blog. For now, the only clip you can view of this film is my 30 seconds vimeo trailer.

Click here to view the trailer.



Credit
directed, produced, written, and edited by Will Kim
music and sound by Tatenori Hamasaka
animated by Will Kim, Leon Lam, and Erin Fitzgerald
storyboard by Josue Geronimo and Will Kim
©2011~2012 Will Kim all rights reserved

On a side note, I recently updated a few things on my personal website so come check it out when you have time.
www.willkim.net

No comments:

Post a Comment