Friday, November 18, 2011

5th Bi-Annual RCC Animation Showcase

It's been a while! My apology for my laziness here. But yes I have been pretty busy with my teaching at RCC and my own film. Here is flyer that my former student, Michael Salazar designed for this semester's showcase and


CLICK HERE TO VIEW A TRAILER


This semester RCC Art Department is very privileged to have Sunha Yoon Salaff, Leo Matsuda, Nic Sweet, and Andres Salaff, amazing and super talented colleagues as our judges to select the best films from each category.

I hope to see all of you at RCC on Thursday, December 15th 5~6PM. Address is "Riverside City College Digital Library Auditorium, 4800 Magnolia Ave, Riverside CA 92506" Please RSVP at will.kim@rcc.edu

Also, stay tuned for a short trailer for my own film in about one week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment