Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dream (2012) - Poster

This is a poster for my new film coming in 2012.
'Dream' is about a person that sees the world through his mind and imagination, inspired by my own grandfather.

The first film festival that accepts this short film will be my premiere place :) unless I decide to show this at RCC first... The pre-production of this film started this past summer and it will be completed pretty soon. I am very fortunate to have Leon, Erin, and Josue as my animation and storyboard crew. They're doing an awesome job. Music is being composed by Tate Hamasaka, a very talented composer I met at Cal Arts a while back.

Medium of this film is mainly 'oil pastels.' But also some pencil and drawing markers are involved in some scenes. I will post a 30 seconds trailer for this film in about a week and the next thing I will post regarding this film will be the premiere info next year. Thank you all for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment