Tuesday, June 11, 2013

8th Biannual RCC Animation Showcase

RCC Digital Library Auditorium
So great to have the proud RCC Art Alum
So great to have Tony&Milla from ADM at RCC

I love my students!


Announcing the winners!

me with the judges! (And my classmates from CalArts!!!!)

The Showcase winners and Judges

So this above is why I haven't been able to keep up with my blog for last couple of months (on top of my one yr old son and another expected son in coming fall.) My life is filled with adventure and love. Anyways, As you can see in the pictures, all of us at the showcase had a blast! So many amazing films (considering a fact each student was given only 1.5 month to work on their film) Everyone did such an excellent job. At this point I would like to share a YouTube playlist link to view each one of the 9 winning films from the showcase. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment