Monday, April 1, 2013

RCC Art Club Spring 2013

Women in Art and Animation Exhibition at Norco College Art Gallery
Illustrating Modern Life Exhibition at Pepperdine University

Figure Painter, Steve Huston's workshop at RCC Art Dept

My drawing1 from the workshop-5 min pose

My drawing 2 from the workshop-5 min pose

My drawing 3 from the workshop-5 min pose

Chalk Walk Competition celebrating Earth Week-flyer designed by John Mendoza

Disney Field trip confirmed for May
So I am a new advisor for the Riverside City College Art Club and with what I have been doing with my animation group combined with what the RCC Art Club already has been doing, our academic year is filled with fun, productive, and creative events. We have such an enthusiastic group this semester and I am so excited about everything we're doing in the Art Club. Some of the highlights of what we did in last 2 months and what we'll be doing in next two months in the attached pics. I just completed working on my newest film and I have a surprising news for you in a near future. Thanks for your time. Have a wonderful day~

No comments:

Post a Comment