Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dream, Dance VI~ X

 So this concludes my 2 months of work on 'Dream, Dance Series.' Today (7/6) is a voting day. We all know who needs to get elected and which propositions need to pass. Please get out and vote. At least I hope so. And tomorrow is my personal big day. I will follow up on what happens tomorrow (7/7 Wed) afterwards. 

Now my plan is to go back to my new film project. Going back to all 100% watercolor animation. Also there is one anticipated gallery exhibition (A group exhibition I'm participating in) in Seoul Korea within a few months. I'll keep you updated on that as well.

I hope Noah will cooperate.

Meanwhile Noah is almost 7 months old and Allie (my a half border collie dog) is almost 3 years old. They are both growing well and healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment