Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sketchbook Drawings




As I was looking through my recent sketchbooks, I thought I should upload some of the recent animal drawings and motion studies I have been doing. The first one is a combination drawings of Allie, my dog. One in the right corner of that drawing is Jian's favorite. The rest of the drawings are the motion breakdown studies I did by watching various live action references.

A quick update on my new film...As some of you might already know, I started working on a new film, however it's moving a real slow due to an active and healthy newborn son of mine, Noah. All I can upload at the moment is the first pic I took when I actually started painting animation frames a few weeks back. Here we go. I ended up throwing away all these frames shown in this picture :-( Well, I guess...that happens... Anyways, I'll post some new stuff in progress regarding my film soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment