Sunday, June 19, 2011

Art Auction Against Human Trafficking 2011













I felt very fortunate to be included in this inspiring and meaningful event against human trafficking at Real Life Church in Valencia last week. All of my 3 art works I donated were sold and that made me feel even happier :) Two of the 3 works were original watercolor paintings and the other one was a digital print of my painting. So I only have digital copies of these works left now and I am happy that my paintings were sold and used for A GOOD REASON such as helping rescued girls keep their home. Big many thanks to the organizations, 'Zoe' and 'She Dances" and Andres, Sunha, Sun, and more people for organizing this art auction. Also, it was very nice to see so many CalArts grads there at the exhibition with their amazing works.

No comments:

Post a Comment