Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year Update

2 months old Ian & 21 months old Noah


Happy New Year

Happy Holidays!
Even though I am mostly on Tumblr these days, I thought I should still post a new year's update here on the google blog. god blessed our family last year my second son, Ian was born. Since then things have been crazy busy and happy.  Another main thing that happened was I got featured on CartoonBrew as an artist of the day. Such an honor and luck. I hope anyone reading this post, would have the most awesome and wonderful 2014. The last two GIFs are what I made to celebrate the holidays. Since I can't paint at home these days due to the heavy baby work, I have been mainly using colored pencils and graphite for my work recently. Thank you for reading my post. Once again, happy holidays and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment