Friday, September 27, 2013

Tumblr Madness

It took me a several YEARS to get 27 followers on this blog while it took me just over a night to get over 1,000 followers on Tumblr. I mean just over "one night." That is mainly because they featured one of my animation on their main page as a spotlight tumblr radar. In terms of how long I have been on tumblr, it's around one month. Still fairly new. I am getting tons of fan mails and messages that include a favor to feature other artists' works on my own blog because of a lot of trafficking in my blog. Something I have never imagined would happen and still I can't believe it's happening.



So, even though it's only 27 of you that may be reading this post, I thought I should still let you know I find it more effective and more productive to update tumblr than the google blog at the moment. So yeah follow me on Tumblr if you happen to be on tumblr ;-)  




As always, I appreciate all of you checking out my blog. Even though I have no plan to get rid of the google blog (this blog) I would like to be a bit more active on my tumblr art blog. So please come and support me if you have time~ Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment