Monday, May 14, 2012

6th Bi-Annual RCC Animation Showcase

Poster Designed by Crystal Franklin

So what I have been up to? I've been living the happiest moment of my entire life with Jian and my new family member, Noah. It's been already 4 weeks since Noah was born. He'll turn 1 yr, 2 yr, then like my colleague Rob was saying the next thing I'll notice he's already 13 :) Time flies.
Due to the baby, I haven't been able to do much of my personal works however my students are currently working very hard to finish their animation films to be screened at the 6th Bi-Annual RCC Animation Showcase which will be held on Wed June 6th at Riverside City College Digital Library Auditorium. So be sure to come check them out if you're free that day. It will be great if you can let me know ahead of time before coming via email will.kim@rcc.edu
Thank you as always for your time to stop by and read my post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment